Picasion. It's a free gif maker online. Just upload your pics and selelct the size and speed of your image. It really wasn't that hard at all.
Programs needed: Debut (or any other screen capture software), Windows Movie Maker, and an Image Editing Program.
1) Record your girl going down and coming back. You only need her to do it once.
2) Take your video and open it with WMM. At her farthest point back, pause it. Take a snap shot then use the "Next Frame" button to step forwards and repest until she's back to where she started.
3) Take your image files and place them in the timeline three times. Click play to maker sure the action will be smooth.
4) Open your Images in your Editor and draw your modifications (requires patience and artistic ability)
5) On all your pictures select the main image and copy enough of it to cover your modifications, make it transparent enough to see through.
6) save all, and upload to your gif animator.